It's good to be back!Learn more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Clarendon is a vibrant and entertaining pub located just outside of Wolverhampton City Centre, close to the Molineux Stadium. Come by pre or post-match for a pint with your mates or to fill your stomach. Our food menu is full of fantastic pub grub that we know you’ll enjoy sinking your teeth into. From banging burgers to juicy steaks, we’ve got everything on our menu. Bring the kids for an after school treat or treat yourself to a night off for a change. We’re here for you every day of the week.
Sit back and relax with your mates with a nice cold drink and catch up on the latest sporting event. We’ve got both Sky Sports and BT sports and we’re more than happy to screen two things at once. Sit back with a beer, or maybe even a cocktail if you’re up for it and catch up with friends over a delicious drink. Got an event coming up? Our function room could be perfect for you. Our boardroom holds up to 20 people and our larger function room holds up to 80. Whatever the reason for your visit, we can’t wait to see you soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
If you’re looking for a menu that is bursting with a wide variety of dishes that suit any occasion at any time of the day, you’ve come to the right place. Our range of grazing dishes make the perfect starter or light bite before tucking into our delicious wraps, sandwiches and pub classics. Make sure you check out the true VIP section of our menu; our burgers. We’re proud as punch about our large range of burgers, from vegetarian, to chicken, to classic beef burgers, to burgers that’ll take your tastebuds on a journey around the world. We’ve thought of everyone.
We take pride in our food, and only serve up the best quality, at a price that doesn’t break the bank. The food we dish up is perfect for a day-time catch up or an evening meal before a night of fun and frolics. With a range of drinks to complement each dish, head on down and prepare to get stuck right in.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Clarendon, 38 Chapel Ash, Wolverhampton, WV3 0TN